Saturday 15th March - Kells Heritage Weekend
- 10am Follow the Footsteps of the Monks – A heritage walk through Kells, see the High Crosses, Round Tower & Columcille’s House. Meet in the foyer of the Headfort Arms Hotel. €4 p.p. 087 7064421087 7064421
- 4pm Teltown / Donaghpatrick Walk – Take a walk round Teltown and Donaghpatrick, an important ritual landscape. Meet at Donaghpatrick Church. €4 p.p. 087 7064421
- 9pm 'Memories of YesterYear' - previously unseen local interviews & vintage recordings in the Moynalty Agricultural Museum. Refreshments served. €5 p.p.
Sunday March 16th - Kells Heritage Weekend
- 12noon - 4pm Spire of Lloyd Open - Fantastic views from the top of Ireland's only inland lighthouse.
- Donations welcome. 087 2139507087 2139507 (Kells Archaeological Society)
- 2pm A visit to Headfort Mausoleum, burial place of the Headfort family. Meet at the entrance to the New Golf Course on Headfort Road €4 p.p. 087 706 4421
Monday March 17th - Kells Heritage Weekend
- 12noon - 4pm Spire of Lloyd Open - Fantastic views from the top of Ireland's only inland lighthouse. Donations welcome. 087 213 9507087 213 9507 (Kells Archaeological Society)