Five Star Museum

Old Drogheda Society
Drogheda Museum Millmount has been awarded a 5 star Recommendation from Tripadvisor and the window sticker is now proudly on display on the museum door. 80 % of those who contacted Tripadvisor gave the museum 5 stars( excellet) while the other 20% gave it 4 stars(very good). Nobody rated it good, average or poor.  

The museum featured on the Nationwide show on RTE on Monday last and further footage will be shown on another Nationwide show in the near future. 

Irish TV's Louth Matters show also runs a 20 minute feature on the museum. 

Old Drogheda Society - History, Archaeology & Heritage, Millmount, Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland. Tel. 041-9833097

No comments:

Post a Comment